Sunday, July 22, 2012

Thank you!

I love to craft. 

Sewing, card-making, baking, painting...

But I haven't had time to do a whole lot lately. 

Speaking of, I only have 4 weeks til school starts and I still have some many pillows to sew!

Oh, but back on topic...

Tonight I got to use two hobbies together!

The principal at my school requested some 'thank you' cupcakes for some people who had helped do a little cleaning at the school office without being asked. 

And since she basically gave me free creativity reign, I knew where to start!

I picked up these great cups a few weeks back on clearance:


And I got to work on a little homemade stamped card.

(If you'd like to get some great quality stamps or want some crafty ideas, visit my friend Lily's site!)




Next up- the flavors!

This one is a Heath Chocolate Cupcake with Cocoa Buttercream.


This is a Butter Vanilla with Cream Cheese Frosting.


Next up is a Marshmallow-fluff filled Chocolate Cupcake with pink Buttercream Frosting.


And, lastly is a Lemon Cupcake with Strawberry Filling and a Strawberry Buttercream Frosting. 


Wouldn't you love to see these 4 at your door?!?


Then I added little thank you card pops with the cake descriptions on the back.




And finally- wrapped and ready to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment