Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bubbles, Bubbles, My Bubbles!

Well, I guess I'm the cake lady for my husband's work now! 

They had their first baby shower in the office and hired me for the cakes! 

I created a pinterest board of ideas for them, and off we went!

I rolled some little swirly, fondant balls:


And rolled and rolled and rolled!


Then I made little feet, with tiny toes. Pretty sure the toes took at least 30 minutes!


Then I started on the little duckies 

(What I wouldn't have given for a paisley cutout!!)



Add a little baby blue frosting to the cupcakes


Buy a rubber duckie to place on top a domed cake





Add a few strategic bubbles around the cake and voila! 


Duckie cake, cupcakes, and baby feet cupcakes!


If I had been thinking, I would have made duckie punch to go with it!



No comments:

Post a Comment