Monday, July 4, 2011

Call of Duty

Oh man. 
That game. 
In fact my husband is playing it right now. 
It takes up too much time. 
From everyone. 

But when I was asked to make a graduation cake for our friend Mark, who has the same small addiction as my husband, I knew what to do. 

I spent a lot of time looking at the logo.

I hand cut each letter.

I bought a toothbrush so I could splatter paint. 

It took too much time ;)

But seriously, it was fun to create. I liked trying to make my spoof work in the little details. 


And, because the sides of the cake would be lonely (and it was a graduation cake, after all) I added some Double T's and some soccer balls around the side.




Mark's three loves: Call of Duty, Tech, and Soccer. Throw in some single gals and he'd be all set! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment